Just back from the record show

All music posts here please.
Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Has thanked: 0
Canada

Just back from the record show

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

Lotta old men there. Pickings are getting worse each year.

Only seen one lp on my wantlist: Dillinger-same (Canadian hornprog) and the guy wanted $60 for it!

This is wot I got. All at one dollah each:

Liam O'Flynn - the Brendan Voyage (Orig Irish press, guy from folkgroup, The Cheiftains, great concept lp with orchestra and wonderful coverart. I already have a good copy but I couldn't let this go for just a dollah. (Even though its impossible to trade folkmusic)

Speaking of folk, I got Phil Ochs - All The News Thats Fit to Print, on orig Elektra.

David Sanctious -Forest of Feelings, his best most progressive fusion lp
Also got David Sanctious & Tone -Transformations

Buddy Rich and Alla Rakha (on tablas) East Meets West normally I don't collect jazz but for one dollah I gotta get this & it gotta be rare - on Liberty's World Pacific label . '68 early fusion. Lick my bagg, cocksuckers.
Gonna look it up on internet now , see if its wurf one million dollah.

PIANO VIBRATIONS holy fox! Not a word on the front cover but the back cover has in small letter the magic words, Rick Wakeman. Yes! Its Wakiepoos beefore his first solo lp. As you know, Wakey was a session man for peeps like Cat Stevens. Well this FUCKING RECORD is instro. covers of mainly Elton Fricken John! (Mason & that fucker James also). Terrible record, but very rare - albiet probably worthless. ive only ever seen another copy. This is the Canadian press which had different coverart from the UK.

Bernard Herrmann-7th Voyage of Sinbad. Immaculate shape old soundtrck lp

Get down, Jimmehs!