'Harry'

All music posts here please.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: 'Harry'

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

FFS not going again :roll: you only just got back

Stay for a cup of tea

Ah, go on..............................................

BillyBones
Great Britain

Unread post by BillyBones »

I'm going to listen to that tonight on Spotify.

When that first came out I was more into Led Zep, The Groundhogs, and Uriah Heep at the time. How times change.

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Stick around Talisman........This forum needs a dancing pink panther.

We know there's only really 1 of ya.... :guiness;

brit-pop

Unread post by brit-pop »

talisman2 wrote:Listening to one of the most beautiful albums ever made “A Little Touch Of Schmilsson In The Night” by Harry Nilsson . this was a groundbreaking album that was made in 1973 full of American standards and made 40 years before everyone and his/her brother started jumping on the bandwagon making albums of the same standards .
In my opinion Nilsson was one of the most underrated singer/songwriters of modern times and produced some beautiful albums .
This will be my final post on Hi-Fi subjectivist (I know of at least 1 member who will be pleased, the other one left –I’m only one person ! not 2 ??) as I object to being accused of being 2 different people so Happy New Year to all (well almost all !)
:guiness;
I actually couldn't care less but hey ho, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Mmmmmmmm......

I see when yourself and Proggy fuked off in your speed truck in search of some humour.......

You came up short. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Brit drives Prog away in search of some humour..jpg
Brit drives Prog away in search of some humour..jpg (35.95 KiB) Viewed 3115 times

Caps Lock

Unread post by Caps Lock »

brit-pop wrote:
talisman2 wrote:Listening to one of the most beautiful albums ever made “A Little Touch Of Schmilsson In The Night” by Harry Nilsson . this was a groundbreaking album that was made in 1973 full of American standards and made 40 years before everyone and his/her brother started jumping on the bandwagon making albums of the same standards .
In my opinion Nilsson was one of the most underrated singer/songwriters of modern times and produced some beautiful albums .
This will be my final post on Hi-Fi subjectivist (I know of at least 1 member who will be pleased, the other one left –I’m only one person ! not 2 ??) as I object to being accused of being 2 different people so Happy New Year to all (well almost all !)
:guiness;
I actually couldn't care less but hey ho, don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out.

This is why, like I said a while back, I don't bother to attend bake offs especially forum bake offs nebo and the like, they just remind me of a school I once went to, PRIMARY school.