Your favourite Richard Dunn quotes?

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Re: Your favourite Richard Dunn quotes?

Unread post by CN211276 »

karatestu wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 4:03 pm
savvypaul wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:08 am
karatestu wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:57 pm

Now go post that on PFM (or any other acoustically challenged forum you can think of).
You'll be preaching to the converted here, Stu. You're still a member at PFM?

I think there will always be some ignorance and misinformation on the internet, on any subject, and for a variety of reasons. Sometimes, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Sometimes personal grievances, even historical.ones, mean that critical analysis is rapidly bypassed. Hifi is not immune.

The new Cube prototypes garnered lots of positive comments at the two shows we did last year. They were described as open, natural, musical, unforced, with remarkable scale and image for a compact speaker, and capable of doing that great trick of visually disappearing. No one speaker is everyone's cup of tea, but I rate the comments of people who have listened to Cubes with an open mind and without an agenda, over the bitter ramblings of any self declared forum guru.
Yeah I'm still a member. That quote came from the pfm thread in eotw and as you can see, reading some of that had put me in a certain mood shall we say. :shifty:
Banned years ago for saying HFS was a good source of advice. :lol: I rejoined after setting up a new email address to take up the Tidal special offer. :grin:
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Lindy cat 6 US ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc