A limited liability company will be created for which users and members here can buy shares in if they wish. This process will mean closing the ebay shop for a while as transfers are made I will obviously keep everyone informed
Now this is a decision made last week in consultation with my wife and we will either get a local accountant firm for this work of if any of you are qualified in the process please put yourself forward if you wish to be involved.
It had to happen some time but the ethos of the company will remain, and so will I.
I use www.freeagent.com to do my day to day banking and invoicing, then it just costs me £600 a year to get an accountant to use the on line data to prepare the returns for companies house. Cant recommend it enough.
For the company to justify the changes it will have to grow so VAT registration will be needed that will put up prices 10% as cost VAT is claimed back. Additional overheads and wages with mean about an extra 20 %. So overall I predict a 30% price rise once the new company is set up.
Product changes, well not a lot, extra turnover will justify printed packaging / boxes, maybe printed sleeves for cables. Maybe even instructions. We may see new product, but the bespoke part is unlikely to survive, if the Statement Range is kept it will have to become fixed in nature I would think, Statement cables wont be effected.
It wont be too disastrous, £390 for the starter system will still be astonishing value for money for what it does.