NVA Price Increase

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

NVA Price Increase

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:17 pm

I really have to catch up with cost increases. I propose a 10% (approx) overall increase, though somethings will be rounded up or down to make it not odd pounds in the prices.

Now when to do it :think: I hate doing it as it spoils customers plans who are saving up, so I propose to give you lots of advance notice so you can plan a purchase.

My current thinking is 1st April as the start of the new tax year for applying the increase.

In NVA orders room there is a full NVA price list. I will mod this to show both pre and post price increases.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: NVA Price Increase

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:53 am

Aaaaaaaaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tried to start doing the edit of ebay listings and they are throwing up problems on every page stopping me doing it. It seems the listings are now so old they have changed requirements, so everytime I try to change the price they say the photos are wrong or something else was wrong. The last one I tried was that the photo wasn't wide enough :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-fire: :angry-steamingears:

Anyway I suppose good news for some of you, old prices will have to stay until I can get someone computer savvy to make all the changes.

THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL JOBBY.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Due to two things, number of orders the price increase brought in and worst of all the listings at ebay have to be updated before they let me put the price increases on. So I have no option but to delay the price increases until 1st May. It would be unfair for this just to apply to ebay order so it applies to orders here as well.

I am altering new price list to say 1st May. This never happens at Naim :roll:

Alfi
Wales

Unread post by Alfi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Or with Linn, where their TT belts go up £32 overnight without notification. :naughty:

Oh no, that comes after some poor sod is fleeced and complains. Sob storey ensues. :twisted:

Alfi..
Heavily modified LP12, Sole VIII sub-chassis, "In Sole" advanced polymer suspension, Ai bearing, PU7, DV20X2, Norton Airpower clone. Technics SL110A, AT 1005, Denon DL301A. NVA Phono 2 MC (2 power supplies), NVA P50 SA, NVA A40 Mk1 power amps, custom birch ply Allison 6/NVA Cube 1 clones, NVA TIS mk2 , SSC, LS6.