Returned Items or Repairs

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Returned Items or Repairs

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:31 pm

Please avoid using Parcelforce, the amount of things they lose or damage is stupid, plus they never pay out compensation or accept responsibility for anything. PLUS they try anyway they can to get out of insurance claims, and if you do win a claim it takes months for them to settle. Royal mail is fine for things like cables but amplifiers etc please use Interparcel to book a shipper to collect from you, and fully insure. Interparcel have always paid out on a claim and Parcelforce have never. Myself and my customers have lost hundreds of pounds.

This is important, please take my advice.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Re: Returned Items or Repairs

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:19 am

I am still suffering with people who send things back without paperwork or without full information. How am I supposed to know what the hell it is and what I am supposed to do with it. It is not enough to send an email a few days before and expect me to remember. I get over 30 emails a day and my brain is not a computer.

PLEASE ENCLOSE IN THE BOX

1/ If it is a repair or a return.

2/ Contact and return information about you

3/ Information about the product as to when bought and from whom at what price. Enclosing ebay and / or paypal documantation. This is to see if repair should be charged.

4/ Information as to fault, or what is happening to the product you wish looking into.

My time is very limited and I don't have it spare for wasting hours (sometimes) trying to find what the hell the box is all about. In future any box with no or innadiquate documents will just be put to one side and ignored.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:00 am

PLEASE READ AND DIGEST

I am still suffering with things being sent back with no information or enclosed with other things. YOU REALLY MUST FOLLOW MY SYSTEM I am confused enough after the move without have to remember things said from days or weeks ago, cables I am not even being told what they are.

Please have some common sense I am not a computer, three or four item come back for repair or exchange every day and some of you expect me to remember emails or conversation from days or weeks ago I DON'T!!!!

Treat me as an idiot and follow the system and give me ALL information about product, sale, payment, you enclosed in the packet or box. DO NOT enclose two jobs that are different it just leads to confusion.

ESPECIALLY if you are making or expecting a PX. You MUST follow my system 1/ order it at ebay 2/ pay for it at paypal 3/ when it arrives compare 4/ send back WHICH EVER ONE YOU WISH for refund with a note with FULL information enclosed.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Great Britain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am

Please contact me by email or PM before sending back loans or repairs, so I know when they are arriving.