Club27

All general audio posts go here.
Ordinaryman
Great Britain

Club27

Unread post by Ordinaryman »

Has any one here have experience knowledge of club27 speakers and there kits? I know one person here uses " bastanis" and these seem to be the "Cheaper" end of that market. Whilst p&s they seem to have some similarities to what RD did. loose the crossover, treat the cones etc. Hope that causes no offence,I understand that he was more interested in the " semi omi" approach. However as I have found they don't suit every room. That is no criticism, for they have many enduring features and I for one will never part with my cubetts, despite my room limitations. Just looking for what they do best, but better suited to my room.

karatestu
Great Britain

Re: Club27

Unread post by karatestu »

I like the look of them and the brand ehos. Minimal use of filters :dance: No offence taken here, we are all different and have differing circumstances. You are not the only one who has found semi omni does not work in their room.

I have never heard any club 27 speakers but i wouldn't let that put me off. Is there any way to get to hear some. Do they do loans or is there anybody on the forum's willing to let you hear them ?

Stu
DIY FREE ZONE