Are you on BT Broadband?

All general audio posts go here.
Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Are you on BT Broadband?

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

Are you on BT Broadband?

If you are beware the mobile BT sign on crap. Allows bastards to steal your ID this week alone 5 Facecrap Friends have had there ID's stolen. If you get a un-familiar style of text and shit spelling from a "FRIEND" send back a message that they can only answer,
I.E. What is you Dogs name?
What is there cat's name?
what colour is my car? make sure one is a bogus question that would not have a answer on Facecrap.
If it bogus,
1) change from BT.
2) Change Password.
3) use a new FC page with a new e-mail.
4) catch the bastards and kill them. :angry-fire:
It can be done so imagine it.

applemarc
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Are you on BT Broadband?

Unread post by applemarc »

The problem with BT is that most other providers are just reselling BT in one form or another.
So even if you think you are not with BT you are you just have a middle man taking his cut.
Beresford Caiman Ipod

Lindsayt
Nauru

Unread post by Lindsayt »

I am NOT on TalkTalk broadband this week. I've been cut off ever since my cut-over day from ADSL to VDSL. The useless gits. The landline phone's not working properly for incoming calls either.

They are saying it's a fault with the line somewhere near or on my premises. And yet the ADSL worked fine for years.

I have minimal faith in any of the broadband providers. With BT you just pay more for the same mediocre service.

applemarc

Unread post by applemarc »

Agreed hope they sort it out soon
Beresford Caiman Ipod

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

applemarc wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:13 pm The problem with BT is that most other providers are just reselling BT in one form or another.
So even if you think you are not with BT you are you just have a middle man taking his cut.
BT Openreach is what is behind most of the domestic broadband providers.
And then there's Virgin Media.
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

alfer

Unread post by alfer »

I am with TB but get the most variable service for Infinity 2 BB. It started a 79mb and has tumbled down to as slow as 39Mb and all points between lasting no more than 1 week. Then a change to annoy the customer. If I was as variable in my payments they would be all hell, howver they are free to take your money and urinate all over your service.

What is annoying they hide behind supposed problem answers that might happen. It is near impossible to say to a member of TB staff this is happening please fix it. Where is the competion Tories say is the way to improvements.

If it wasn’t for Brexit I would deposit faeces in their offices and equipment. The fact service is poor so widely does not excuse it.

sadly it isn’t an April fools!!!!
AtoZ