one off lenco gl69

All general audio posts go here.
Vinyl-ant
Great Britain

Re: one off lenco gl69

Unread post by Vinyl-ant »

As the deck is getting picked up tomorrow I decided to try the at440mlb in it again in a different much lighter headshell. Much better and no flappy speaker cones.
Ive been using it with an audio note iq1, and to be honest i prefer the 440 by quite a margin.
The iq1 has not been used before so does want abit of run in, but i expected more from it.... The micro ridge stylus on the 440 is pretty similar to the gyger 2 on the iq1 so its not that

I'll be abit sad to see the deck go.

Think I might make another one......
Analogue: oracle delphi sme 309, jbe series 3 cx unipivot dv20x2l, roksan xerxes tabriz vm750, jvc ql-y5f rigb at440, jvc ql-y3f vm750, lenco 75, technics sl150

Phono stages: cole lcr, benedict audio hothead

Digital: cyrus cd7, wiim mini x2, topping e30, jds labs el dac 2+

Amplification: nelson pass b1, nelson pass f5

Speakers: 15" fane aperiodic wardrobes

Cans: myryad z40, hifiman sundara + deva, fostex t50rp, sennheiser momentum on ear +over ear, b&w p5 and p7

Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

I picked up a GL69 with broken arm in good plinth for £15 five miles down the road from me. It has been a project I have done work on, but is on hold as I really don't have the time. I could just sit on it parked in the corner, or I could get you to do it. I already have a GL75 with good arm and good plinth and cover parked in that corner I got for £50, impossible to lose money on either of them at those prices. My trouble on ebay is I see a bargain and I can't help myself I have to bid. ATM I am limiting it to TT and arms and carts. I have still got a pair of Goodmans Magnum K I got half way through Doc Modding and they have gone into another corner, I really must stop it and just do NVA. My trouble is I am a DIY bodger at heart.

Karnevil9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Karnevil9 »

i have more projects, even the projects have projects

:lol: