Waiting for God :- WHO

All general audio posts go here.
Simon Hickie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Waiting for God :- WHO

Unread post by Simon Hickie »

In the words of Galaxy Quest, 'Never Give Up, Never Surrender'. My life saving meds mean I have to be abstemious on the booze too. Fortunately I've been able to indulge a bit more in my photography and HiFi even if mobility and stamina are a bit compromised.

karatestu
Great Britain

Unread post by karatestu »

Best wishes Colin. These greedy dishonest people who have upset you deserve a slow and horrible death.

Stu
DIY FREE ZONE

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

I love Bunnies also here is my one he had Blue eyes, the poor thing died aged 8yrs old and he hated cold floors.

https://youtu.be/lJac0hivsp4
It can be done so imagine it.

Simon Hickie

Unread post by Simon Hickie »

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Jonty2547
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jonty2547 »

Beautiful looking thing.
Keep your chin up Colin, theres not many decent guys like you left in the industry.
TT- Thorens TD160B MKII with SME 3009, SL1210 and PL-71. Amps-NVA P50sa/A40's & Phono 1. CDP- Sony X555ES. Speakers-B&W 705 with LS1.
Headphone system Bushmaster II, Capella amp, Pi 3B+ with Hifiberry Digi+ Pro & Nighthawk cans.

kimangelis
Great Britain

Unread post by kimangelis »

Hello all.

Wonderful cartoon. I'd forgotten just how much I like Looney Tunes.

Colin.... I speak (write) with considerable experience in what you are feeling. Things go on and you have a duty (?) to carry-on. Life can be awful sometimes and it can feel as if no-one cares about you or about the good things in life. But basically, humans are kind... it just takes a bit more to light the spark these days. I help almost everyone I come into contact with... Clearing gutters, fixing PC's, mending shed roofs etc... Does anyone help me?.. Absolutely not.

I've struggled with anxiety all my life and the meds (Fluoxetine) make one hell of a difference. But I still help others knowing that's what I am. If others fail or refuse to reciprocate, it makes them less than me. Please take care of you and PM me, and I'm sure any and all of your mates here on this forum. You are not alone sir.
Primare CD22. Primare DAB/FM radio. SSP to NVA AP70 and AP10H(JS) with Denon AH-D7100's. LS5 to Cube2's.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

When I got him he had no hair and the Vet said he would die, after spending £300 on ops he got well but never grew large, he liked to watch cartoons on TV and stole my salad a lot. But he would come running for Kit Kat Chocolate. I miss him my ex put him to sleep when I was first ill. bitch. :angry-fire:

Frasernash

Unread post by Frasernash »

Colin Wonfor wrote:When I got him he had no hair and the Vet said he would die, after spending £300 on ops he got well but never grew large, he liked to watch cartoons on TV and stole my salad a lot. But he would come running for Kit Kat Chocolate. I miss him my ex put him to sleep when I was first ill. bitch. :angry-fire:
I am pleased he gave so much pleasure to you finding a wonderful animal with character and that sweet nature is indeed a blessing.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Apart from the sex (if you are lucky) the cooking and the cleaning is there anything a wife is better at than a cat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nadia always said I loved my old cat more than her. AND Colin given the option would you prefer your wife to have been put down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Apart from the sex (if you are lucky) the cooking and the cleaning is there anything a wife is better at than a cat :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nadia always said I loved my old cat more than her. AND Colin given the option would you prefer your wife to have been put down :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no just wish I had never met her and loved her, her family love her I hope. But it went wrong from day 1 to be honest, when she over spent on my credit card on silly things. I should have seen her gold digging then.