Cube Speaker Stands?

All general audio posts go here.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cube Speaker Stands?

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Now you know why I get so pissed off with people who think they know something. I have been pissed by it and them for decades and at last I am in a position where people with open minds can try and hear for themselves. I have been ignored, called mad, insulted with plastic speakers and all manor of other dismissals by idiots. It makes it worth while when even just one person has a eureka moment and finally finds out what I have been saying for years.

You don't know it until you hear it, up to that point it doesn't exist.

George Hincapie
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by George Hincapie »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:Now you know why I get so pissed off with people who think they know something.
And I continue to make it very clear that I know nothing. I am genuinely grateful for your patient advice and that of the other members of HFS. In the short time I have been a member my system has changed considerably, and I continue to be amazed about the performance.The quality and detail are phenomenal, it's ridiculous. I could easily run out of superlatives, so I shall just say that I am very, very happy.

Richard you absolutely know your stuff.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You are the last person I would criticise, you opened your mind. I am just using the opportunity to work a little more frustration out of my system, it is what this forum is for - for me - as it is cathartic.

Orc 201267
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Orc 201267 »

I can't wait till end off this year to start on the nva ladder
It will be the first time I've had mono blocks and can't wait for it
Just hope the overtime don't dry up at work
Life is to short to do all the things I want to do