A Saturday afternoon of music and hifi daftness.

All general audio posts go here.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: A Saturday afternoon of music and hifi daftness.

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

AND of course immediately the situation is being used at AoS. One of the usual culprits struth chips in with new cables. Firebottle (does he make the thing!) says I am nuts, so perhaps I was right :x

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

Back to Music n HiFi :dance: lets hope the Daftness is finished :naughty:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

With Muccus running that forum Jammy it will never finish.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

And up jumps Muccus as I predicted, he has seen an opportunity or possibility to attack me and NVA, it is so predictable.

jammy395

Sorry, Steve, I haven't got a clue what's been going on here. If this is something that's occurred elsewhere or via PM, then you need to put it into some logical context for those unaware of what's happened
I should add that we don't lock or delete threads here either, simply at folks whims. There has to be a very good (and acceptable) reason for us to carry out such action.
Marco.

Sorry, Steve, I haven't got a clue what's been going on here.
(lying Cnut)
If this is something that's occurred elsewhere or via PM, then you need to put it into some logical context for those unaware of what's happened
(Why, what fukin business is it of yours or anyone else ?)
I should add that we don't lock or delete threads here either, simply at folks whims.
(Unless it suits you - and yer warped agenda)
There has to be a very good (and acceptable) reason for us to carry out such action.
(Oh yea, fukin bollocks, ask some ex member's ya booted )
Last edited by jammy395 on Tue May 05, 2015 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Exactly !!

:x

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Brit Pop is diverting him, so we will see how it develops. I feel a bit :oops: now that I stepped in with comment, but that is the way I am, I say what I think.

jammy395

Well as per form Il Duce has probably gone to bed with his Teddy, no doubt to ponder such a brain racking conundrum as
"Should I lock this thread or not"......... :think:
Tough one for him no doubt, after all he cant be seen to simply roll over on these issues just because a couple of his flock think it should be closed.
And then of course the fact that it concerns NVA will obviously need careful consideration...... :whistle:
We wait with bated breath...... :epop: :laughing-rolling:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Well he has woken up with the desire to find angles to turn it to his advantage - per usual. I am trying to "control Brit Pop", my arse. The opposite is the truth, I have *NO* control over the context of the use of the amps. I think i have said three time, that this is fine they are his amps, I am just asking that *BEFORE* the amps are discussed out of context they should be discussed in context, and the same applies to Muccus, who spent an hour or two listening to a pair of mk1 A80 at Jason the Cnuts house and so is now a NVA expert :roll: but that is usual with him.

Can I just say that if anyone has the desire to use NVA power amps as recommended by Muccus with Croft pre-amp then don't. Both for electrical, sonic and feeding the Muccus ego reasons. I think Brit-Pop is just using the phono stage section of the Croft through a passive pre, that is acceptable.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

That is exactly what Rich tells me he's doing :) The Icon passive is a 10k volume pot I believe, with added inputs and a nice vintage looking ally case. I'm sure it's fine :)

Posting online is very difficult when you're trying to convey many ideas in a short time. I'm largely a 'two finger pecker' when typing and it's a pain to type loads. However, the short-cuts I make land me in trouble for being abrupt and too opinionated and this is something levelled a lot at the Doc.
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...