Speaker Veneer

All general audio posts go here.
jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Speaker Veneer

Unread post by jammy395 »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
jammy395 wrote:Hi my missus says she aint going to iron my speaker vaneer in case she mucks it up and i shout at her...!!! :snooty:
So as Scots men dont do ironing unless single of course.... :lol:
I am off to look for some sticky back vinyl.
will let you know how i get on asap.
Well not many people get a ride home from work in a helicopter for the weekend, just for some mince and tatties and toons.
Ah well there is a wee tale there.....
The Offshore rig I am currently working on has had it's potable water (Clean water used for Drinking, Showering, Washing....etc) contaminated by Diesel / Oil.
Not too sure how this happened - Someone fu**** up Somehow...!!! :doh:
The upshot being they had to evacuate everyone off said Rig....apart from a small crew left to try and fix things.
So they have me working in Marathon House office Aberdeen till such time as I can get back on the Rig. :dance: :clap:

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

jammy395 wrote: Ah well there is a wee tale there.....
The Offshore rig I am currently working on has had it's potable water (Clean water used for Drinking, Showering, Washing....etc) contaminated ...
and when you've sorted that out you'll no doubt be able to walk back from the rig. :D
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

jammy395 wrote: Ah well there is a wee tale there.....
The Offshore rig I am currently working on has had it's potable water (Clean water used for Drinking, Showering, Washing....etc) contaminated by Diesel / Oil.
Not too sure how this happened - Someone fu**** up Somehow...!!! :doh:
The upshot being they had to evacuate everyone off said Rig....apart from a small crew left to try and fix things.
So they have me working in Marathon House office Aberdeen till such time as I can get back on the Rig. :dance: :clap:
Will the price of petrol go up again :? :shock: :mrgreen:

jammy395

Unfortunately the price of petrol will always go up in the long run...... :cry:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Jesus! Imagine being responsible for a situation that basically shuts down an oil/gas rig earning £millions a day!!! :o
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jammy395

Honest zebbo - It was'nt me............ :doh: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Never imagined for a moment that it would be mate......... you're still breathing! :D
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Sovereign

Unread post by Sovereign »

zebbo wrote:Jesus! Imagine being responsible for a situation that basically shuts down an oil/gas rig earning £millions a day!!! :o
I have a sparky to works for Johnson Control (they store NHS and Ministry of Defence data) he authorised the turning off of the wrong switch and it wiped much of the data of the NHS, it ended up costing Johnson Control £32m