Kiribati

Re: NVA E-Bay Shop

Unread post by scotty38 »

Mug

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

I have asked Nadia to give us an update of her intentions for the business. It should go without saying that this has been a difficult time and it is normal that there will be a period of perceived uncertainty until Nadia makes her decision.

In the meantime, anyone who thinks that an inconvenience over buying speaker cable is worth getting worked up about when someone has just lost their husband...might want to take a look at themselves. As it stands, Tom is away in Poland for 2 more weeks and the eBay listings have been removed...so, by default, orders are not currently being taken. I would expect that Nadia will make a decision about the future within the next 2 weeks.

David Brook - I know that you have expressed an interest in buying NVA. That process, and the objective of maintaining the goodwill and future custom of existing NVA owners would be well served by allowing Nadia a couple of weeks time and space that she needs. I can't imagine it will help you to be seen to be interfering through this forum - some might get the idea that you're trying to benefit from a distressing situation.

In the meantime, everyone, please bear in mind that I am the messenger, not the decision maker!
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

valvesRus
Great Britain

Unread post by valvesRus »

savvypaul wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:54 pm
David Brook - I know that you have expressed an interest in buying NVA.
An interesting idea. :)

karatestu
Great Britain

Unread post by karatestu »

Seriously, if Mr Brook buys NVA then i am done with it. The MCRU business model could not be further away from Richard's.
DIY FREE ZONE

valvesRus
Great Britain

Unread post by valvesRus »

karatestu wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:08 pm Seriously, if Mr Brook buys NVA then i am done with it. The MCRU business model could not be further away from Richard's.
Wait and see, David is not a bad bloke. NVA was going to change anyway according to Richard, so wait and see.

Don't panic. :grin:

CN211276
EUROPEAN_UNION

Unread post by CN211276 »

valvesRus wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:16 am
karatestu wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:08 pm Seriously, if Mr Brook buys NVA then i am done with it. The MCRU business model could not be further away from Richard's.
Wait and see, David is not a bad bloke. NVA was going to change anyway according to Richard, so wait and see.

Don't panic. :grin:
I think it is best to keep a watching brief. We knew prices were going to rise with the planned changes.
Main System
NVA BMU, P90SA/A80s (latest spec), Cube 1s, TIS, TISC(LS7)
Sonore OpticalRendu, Chord Mscaler & Qutest, Sbooster PSs
Network Acoustics Eno, ifi iPurifier3, AQ JB FMJ, Cisco 2940 & 2960
DH Labs ethernet, BNC & USB cables, Farnells cat 8 ethernet cable

Second System
NVA P20/ A20, Cubettes, LS3, SSP, SC
Sonore MicroRendu, Chord Mojo 2 MCRU PSs, AQ Carbon USB cable & JB FMJ

Headphones
Grado SR325e/Chord Mojo, Beyerdynamic Avetho/AQ DF Colbat

RIP Doc

Bencat57
Great Britain

Unread post by Bencat57 »

Paul - I have no issues with the Richards Family doing what they need to do both to grieve and to make any long term decisions . They are fully entitled and should be respected in doing this.

What I feel and I am trying to suggest is that if they knew and had decided that they needed to shut down and give themselves time then say so make an announcement here nothing that gives anyone any private information just plain facts that for x period our normal business will be on hold and we will inform customers when things change.

I think the above is reasonable and if it had appeared then I would have sat on my hands and waited . What the issue for me was not having any information and not knowing that there were even any doubts that the business would continue .

I think there is nothing to be gained on any side carrying on this exchange . I feel that when it comes to a business there are implied responsibilities
one of which is communication , perhpas others do not and we will just have to agree to disagree .