New production and sales policy

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

New production and sales policy

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Things change, this will be our way until the new company is set up some time in the new year.

My pricing policy has always been cost plus, and a bigger plus for me as you go up the ranges to finance trade back etc. It was just me who had to be costed in but now I have part time and out work which has had to be costed in so we had a price increase of about 10% (first in 5 years) a while back, but we still manufactured to order as one offs so prices were calculated to that.

I have found now with extra builders I can build things in batches, but obviously not all at once, two or three products or ranges per month. I am finding large savings in doing this. Normal company would say feck you and keep it, per usual NVA is different, I am happy with my profit margin so the difference will be passed to you as product discount and promotion. I cannot predict when and which product will go on promo I can only tell you when the bits have been ordered and we are building them. Discount will usually be 20 or 25% but the actual discount will be calculated when the build is done or is being done and the costs are calculated.

Ten units seems to be the best batch size for us at the moment. If this is speakers or monoblocks that of course takes it down to five sets. So the plan for January is another 5 sets of Cubette as I want to promote these, 5 sets of Cube 3 to slightly different design, the same in quality and music just easier for me to build. 5 sets of A80, 10 P50 and 10 A20. This is more than usual as the A20 and P50 were done in a batches earlier this year which showed me the saving.

Sales will still be taken at ebay on preference, try only to use here if you have problems or don't like ebay. A new shop at ebay is being started in the new year for the new company to start with, the old shop will run down until all has sold from it. We plan to put selling on the website as well in the new year.

The new company will have extra costs involved so there will be price increases when started as it will be a normal Ltd / VAT company so get in on the bargain time before it happens, though policy with the new company will be customer and value first as per usual with NVA.

luckyredfish
Great Britain

Re: New production and sales policy

Unread post by luckyredfish »

Good luck with this Doc .

Any chance of doing something like this on the A40s in the new year ?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I keep saying I cannot answer this question. You will have to wait and see.

luckyredfish
Great Britain

Unread post by luckyredfish »

OK thanks Doc . I'll keep my eyes peeled .

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I have said in past post when I was talking about doing this that if a forum member buys a product that then goes on offer I will make sure they don't lose out, obviously this is based on time between sales and promo and how it is done.

When I tell you about next months offers there is also possibility for members here to reserve by posting in the nva sales room. I want to make it that there are motives and advantages to membership of HFS. I had thought about making the discount only available to forum members but for me getting new users who don't know NVA to try it is the most important thing as we have no other way of promoting ourselves because the industry has mostly blocked and banned us. Good price special offers plus all the good comments at ebay and reviews here seems to make the hovering fingers press especially as they know they take no risk, as if they no like we give full refund.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Trade in will not be automatic with these promotions as it is with full price sales, you will have to ask as it will depend on what is being traded in and what you paid for it.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

ARGHH! I forgot to tell you about our last discount in December and for 2018.

It has now gone up at ebay AP10P and AP10H both with 25% discount - fill yer boots. Both have headphone sockets but the P has speaker terminals as well for a bedroom or kitchen system. Fav amp in Italy where we sell them for main systems to go with very expensive efficient speakers, Klipsh especially.

Single input.

Ignore the number said to be available at ebay. 10 only available mix of each, when or if 10 sold the offer will be taken down.