Forums and NVA

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Forums and NVA

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

"So in the future anyway I can I will get stuff into peoples systems, try to make it that they cannot resist to try it. Even if that involves loss leaders and exceptional bargains, as I know once it is there it will stick, and I will make my living from the upgrades.

It will be targeted as I see different products being promoted at intervals, and hopefully lots of trade ins to give bargains as well. If I target a product range, like the one on the 20th for interconnect cables, I can buy components at a better rate, and make production runs instead of build to order which is always faster and more cost effective, so it will be this extra profit margin that will be passed back to you as discount."

The second one will be BMUs (not mini BMU), we are building a batch of ten and the cost saving in the batch build will be passed on to *YOU* the customers, it will follow the interconnect one on ebay in about a week to ten days.

Berty bass
Great Britain

Unread post by Berty bass »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:51 am The difference is monty python is historical.if it had been made today it wouldn't be funny
Forgive the slight thread diversion but I beg to differ. Not only is it still funny, I think it's also ever more relevant.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

I didn't say it wasn't funny

joe

Unread post by joe »

Daniel Quinn wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:20 pm I didn't say it wasn't funny
You said it wouldn't be funny if it was made now. Which is unknowable, since you'd need to erase everyone's memory of all traces of having seen it first time around, or on DVD, then show them the newly-made programme, before you could say 'it wouldn't be funny'.

Python was a mixed bag, with genuinely funny stuff mixed in with some boring stuff, the latter usually involving them dressing as old women and shouting a lot.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Do the modern yoof think it is funny seemed the point to me.