Orange Saturday (Phono Stages)

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Orange Saturday (Phono Stages)

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Rather that just rant at the shit that is going to be thrown at NVA phono stages by those that have an agenda to do it, I will counter it by giving a impossible to refuse sales offer on all NVA phono stages with the usual return if unhappy clause. In the sale - Phono 1, Phono 2, Phono 3, and extra PSUs and BBPSU. Sorry no trade in as I would lose money.

TERMS
You write a review (good, bad, or indifferent) here and at the forums where this crap is being propagated.

TIME
To give time to think and raise dosh it will be next Saturday 9th June from 12:30am to 12:30am on the Sunday.

DISCOUNT
I am willing to give up virtually all my profit just to counter this current shit going on so 30%

RECENT BUYERS
Any current buyers or since last price increase last month I will allow you credit against future purchase of discount value. Just remind me.

PROMOTION
Will it be allowed to be posted on other forums, we will see. It can't be seen as commercial as I am just turning stock not slurp.

EDIT - I have decided to include BBPSU.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Orange Saturday (Phono Stages)

I did this as an anger reaction to the usual bloody deliberate anti NVA nonsense going on 1/ with the aftermath of MCRU phono bake off, and 2/ the hi-jacking of the bake-off I wanted organised with fireybum which I am now banned from by AoS.

Well I have done it now so it will stand, I (unlike others) am happy to let my customers have the occasional bargain, even though I will be basically just turning stock, but if the people who want or need to know the truth join in they can have a real bargain for the quality available or return for no loss. Either way they will know who tells the truth and who is lying.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Bloody hell Doc, you are going to be a busy man!! (well if people have any sense you will be :grin: ).
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Stemcor1990
Great Britain

Unread post by Stemcor1990 »

I’m in a bit of a state of shock about this. I took advantage of the cable sale and now you throw this at us just when I was thinking about a BBPSU. It’s a bit like having 2 birthdays and not getting any older :grin:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I did it in a temper, but what the hell, nice to give customers bargains.