LS6

All things NVA
Alfi
Wales

LS6

Unread post by Alfi »

Well, it's been a while since I received and installed my LS6 so about time I provide a very short note on my thoughts..

Utterly, thoroughly, stupendously fan eff'ing tastic! :clap: :dance: :dance:

I have a copy of the Cowboy Junkies "Trinity Revisited" sessions, recorded (and filmed) in the church of the Holy Trinity in Toronto in 2006. For those who may not already know, this is a superb recording and production on CD, in fact this CD gives as good as (if not better) sound stage and imaging as the best vinyl I have in my collection.

Even so, a few tracks can be a little strident, well they were when I played this CD a long while ago with non NVA cables. Now however, with the LS6 and my other NVA gear (P50) it is all well controlled providing breathtaking clarity, awesome power when called for, but also superb subtlety and delicacy. Bass is very well controlled and the ambiance/acoustic of the Church is captivating - sending shivers down my back. Guitar strings being played with thumb and fingers seems to make one understand the feelings of the player at that moment in time - awesome!

Well done yet again Doc . These to me are almost the Dogs :Bllocks: in speaker cable :naughty:

Sorry can't afford TSCS - yet :grin:

Alfi.
I am in the hi-fi trade.
Company Name: Analogue innovation.