NVA TV/Movie Audio

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA TV/Movie Audio

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

You have a daughter and only recently got a girlfriend - sounds complicated :lol:

No you don't have to explain, just my sense of humour.

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

LOL - I think my previous post was misread, I've had said girlfriend for 7 years and our daughter is 4!

Anyway amp and ls6 sounding very good. Now I just need to sort interconnects, sources and DAC. Not to mention maybe some Cube 3. As for that Doc this coming week is looking tricky, I handed my notice in at my main place of work last week so lots to sort out. Week commencing the 2nd is looking good but I know that might be too late for Cubettes, would still be good to catch up though.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Cubettes will probably be gone but hopefully a first pair of latest Cube3s will be up and running if their promised delivery of the cabs holds out.

Ash has got the first production set of Cubettes, has had them for a few days, says he wants to live with them for a week or so before he blabs here about them. He has an AP50 to go with them.

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

Even better as it's the Cube 3 that I'm personally interested in.

Let me know if you want the Cubettes putting on the site or listing etc.
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

That is what we need to talk about and schedule, pre-amp P20, power amp A20, Cubettes, and also together being listed as a starter ugradable system at £600 inc SC and LS1 :shock: if that doesn't scare the shits out this overpriced industry and its slurpers then nothing will.

Cube 3 too.