CUBE 1

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: CUBE 1

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

We have had a bit a a too and fro due to carrier problems. Initial shipping arrived with loose tweeter and tweeter grill - returned for repair. Second shipping resulted in damage to the top corner of the speaker, so a new speaker had to be built and sent and there is an insurance claim. Third sending has been moaned at because it has some glue marks, I am helping him as to how to remove them. His comments about the sound were that they take a long time to run in but are now singing.

selby
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by selby »

Bloody couriers! We are always having issues at work with delays, lost goods, damages etc...I feel for you.

Maybe in time he'll share his thoughts, hope so.

Also looking forward to the Cubix Pro specials you're going to construct next year, going to be mighty impressive me thinks!
My Kit – I moved to home theatre setup sorry...Denon SR7011, Anthony Gallo A'Diva SE Fronts, SpeakerCraft Profile AIM LCR3 One Rears, BK Electronics XLS200-DF MK2 Sub, Epson Projection.

But I would love a cheeky little AP10, AP20 sort of amp for a bedroom setup...

My Business
Oracle Storage / Mezzanine Floors

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

That's why I'm going to take my Cubes up myself! Talking of which, I am planning on taking a day off next week, :dance: , and that would be my perfect opportunity to get this done. Are there any days that are better than others, or any that are not good for you next week Doc? It might even be Monday, if that's good for you, as I also need to take my Triumph in to the garage that day. Cheers.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

jammy395
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

zebbo wrote:That's why I'm going to take my Cubes up myself! Talking of which, I am planning on taking a day off next week, :dance: , and that would be my perfect opportunity to get this done. Are there any days that are better than others, or any that are not good for you next week Doc? It might even be Monday, if that's good for you, as I also need to take my Triumph in to the garage that day. Cheers.
Your picking yer Cubes up on a Motorbike....... :o :auto-sportbike: :lol:
Last edited by jammy395 on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Any day but Tuesday (hospital appointment) and never before 11.30am (says Nadia)

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Ok, that sounds good. It looks like Monday then between 11:30 and 12:00 hopefully. I'm also going to need a 2.5m set of LS1 cables making up too please but there's none that length listed on evil-bay at the moment. Cheers.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Done! 8-)

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

Morning Doc
Just to confirm that I'll be with you late morning with the Cubes. 8-)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Okay Dokay! The drill and soldering irons are primed and ready.