Odd designs we do for fun.

A place for DIY project discussions.
Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Re: Odd designs we do for fun.

Unread post by Colin Wonfor »

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:If you want any help with a soldering iron, I'm happy to help ;)
Thank you keep that mind Thanks.
It can be done so imagine it.

jammy395
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jammy395 »

ADMIN EDIT - Jammy this is so wrong I cannot let it stand as you will just upset two people for no reason. One you call a cunt - sorry no more calling members here that. The other one you just don't understand what he is saying. Dave is *offering* his services as sub contract soldering and assembly to Colin as he does for me.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

PCB conversion from G,S,D to G,D,S FET's.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

jammy395 wrote:ADMIN EDIT - Jammy this is so wrong I cannot let it stand as you will just upset two people for no reason. One you call a cunt - sorry no more calling members here that. The other one you just don't understand what he is saying. Dave is *offering* his services as sub contract soldering and assembly to Colin as he does for me.
Jammy, I didn't see what you posted, but I assure you in absolute truth that I'm not 'employed' as such by the Doc and neither am I a dumb mouthpiece for him either (I have enough of my own battles to fight)! I am currently self employed on a 'cash basis,' and keep proper records of the 'services' I provide and 'cash-payment' for them. The Doc has already confirmed here that I am my own man and can take on other work as well if I so choose. In fact, it would be good for me to have other non-NVA work to do in tandem and I hope you can see that. I value the work I'm being given to do currently and the relative freedom I have at home and wouldn't do anything knowingly to jeopardise that.

Sorry to divert your thread Colin. 'Tis many years since we met last...
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Now you get it wrong as well, Jammy thought you were offering to teach Colin how to solder :roll: and was being sarcastic about it.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Oh FFS people. You and Colin would solder rings round me, but I do try my best - honest :)
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It is not people, it is just Jammy sharing his life with few cans of heavy, and getting everything arse about face per usual.

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

Thanks again for you offer, when did we meet, hey Jammy I was up in Scotland with some mates last week we should have meet up, my loss.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

In Harpenden and I bought some Harkman Audio 13A plugs, which I still have and use here and there :)

Colin Wonfor
Great Britain

_D_S_J_R_ wrote:In Harpenden and I bought some Harkman Audio 13A plugs, which I still have and use here and there :)
No I never did Harkman Audio Plugs, that was Tony Wonfor my dad. Another sad story but not today.