NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
antonio66
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Unread post by antonio66 »

Well done Jammy and Jayman, the truth is now out there. Oh yes arses sounds so much better than naive. :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Ninanina is a liar and a crook, she knows perfectly well that at least three people have tried to repair it and got no where apart from sparks and smoke :lol: and more damage. The PCB's will now be a burnt out mess and I wont sell replacements for them, and good luck doing it any other way.

Arse is VERY appropriate.

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Unread post by Geoff.R.G »

Why can't they accept that an OEM repair isn't going to happen and spares won't be available?

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Because they are arses!!!

:epop:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

If someone here who I know and trust wants to buy it they can and I will rebuild it to a production standard, but it will cost up to £1000, and it will always be a prototype and not for resale as that construction never went into production, there were just four prototypes made. In the end I changed it as the turrets were the problem, they limited my transformer VA I could use and they were a bastard to wire and use. This is why the current TSS has a separate PSU with much bigger transformers.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Ninanina "The amp was purchased in good faith not knowing the amps past" She is lying, she knew perfectly well the past of it having been a member here at HFS then storming off in a strop because I asked to stop flirting with me in PMs, as it was getting embarrassing. Also she saw the conversation about it being sold as in the early parts of this thread show.

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:If someone here who I know and trust wants to buy it they can and I will rebuild it to a production standard, but it will cost up to £1000, and it will always be a prototype and not for resale as that construction never went into production, there were just four prototypes made. In the end I changed it as the turrets were the problem, they limited my transformer VA I could use and they were a bastard to wire and use. This is why the current TSS has a separate PSU with much bigger transformers.
That is very generous of you, very few others would do the same.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Jez is on the button here.

"I'm confused at to how there is no interest in someone's working Hafler amp at £50 but loads in a spares or repair at £100 "

So if anyone is considering this amp IT IS BEYOND REPAIR IRRESPECTIVE OF NVA BACKING IT OR NOT !!!!!! Spares only if you can salvage the power transformers ??? I know you AOS people read this.

Obviously subject to Docs statement above which I didn't see !!
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Geoff.R.G wrote:
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:If someone here who I know and trust wants to buy it they can and I will rebuild it to a production standard, but it will cost up to £1000, and it will always be a prototype and not for resale as that construction never went into production, there were just four prototypes made. In the end I changed it as the turrets were the problem, they limited my transformer VA I could use and they were a bastard to wire and use. This is why the current TSS has a separate PSU with much bigger transformers.
I am not doing it for them and I will not do it for any non hfs member or nva owner, and even then I might not depending on who it is.

Geoff.R.G
Great Britain

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:
Geoff.R.G wrote:
I am not doing it for them and I will not do it for any non hfs member or nva owner, and even then I might not depending on who it is.
Entirely your prerogative, but generous none the less.