NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: NVA TSS prototype on EBay

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

If they can be de-potted (see earlier posts) but it will be a lot of work. It was a real prototype, wires all over the place, and experiments. I really should learn not to believe people who claim to be friends pleads of poverty to get something really cheap and then cause me years of aggravation :x :x :x :x :x :x He being Alan Brown or biscuit head avatar on the forums.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Jayman you have inadvertently given il deuce ammunition to have a go at NVA .

It as never been back to NVA for repair .

it was sold to an ex-friend of the docs, Alan Brown for a much reduced price on the grounds it was a prototype and would never be sold .

when Brown tried to sell it ,doc warned potential purchasers that the seller had broken an agreement , it was never meant for resale and to discourage the sale said he would never service it or mend it .

Low and behold it broke shorltly after sale and this is were we are .Ninanina and colin and soverign are fully aware it cannot be returned to NVA for repair and were arses for buying it and re-selling it .

This is a prototype model not for sale or re-sale .

I see Jez thinks he can fix it :lol:

terrybooth
Great Britain

Unread post by terrybooth »

That would probably require the HiFi equivalent of Rupert T Gould (get googling now :grin: )
Pioneer PL71/DL103/ Phono2/HiFiPi/P90SA/TIS/CubixPro

jayman67
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jayman67 »

ah my bad,i will see if i can delete my post,cheers for the heads up :guiness;
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Who is Jamie123 - lying shitebag :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x it has NEVER been back for repair. On one occasion Biscuit head got in a panic as he thought it had gone wrong and drove up to Epping with it, the only thing faulty was him. PLUS he lied to me about his involvement with Chews so as not to get a mouthful from me - I will not be lied to :x :x :x :x :x

As for Marco, yes of course if he thinks he can make anti NVA mileage out of the story he will be at it like a fly around a dog turd :x :x :x :x :x :x

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Jayman just copy n paste this over there...... :mrgreen:

It has never been back to NVA for repair .

it was sold to an ex-friend of the docs, Alan Brown for a much reduced price on the grounds it was a prototype and would never be sold .
when Brown tried to sell it ,doc warned potential purchasers that the seller had broken an agreement , it was never meant for resale and to discourage the sale said he would never service it or mend it .
Low and behold it broke shorltly after sale and this is were we are .Ninanina and colin and soverign are fully aware it cannot be returned to NVA for repair and were arses for buying it and re-selling it .

:guiness;

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

I predict the future as it will be same as the past with a similar incident of an earlier prototype of an A80mk1 set (hardwired) I stupidly sold to a pretend friend. Arkwright (open all hours) will fail to mend it unless giving it a complete rebuild with different boards, he will blame the amp and send photos of the inside to AoS. Marco will use it to try and make libelous statements about nva and me, it has happened before on at least two occasions.

As is said the culprits in this affair who are not telling the truth are biscuit head (Alan Brown), Sovereign, and Ninanina (what a surprise :roll: ).

jayman67

Unread post by jayman67 »

jammy395 wrote:Jayman just copy n paste this over there...... :mrgreen:

It has never been back to NVA for repair .

:guiness;
done :guiness;
Yamaha NS1000M speakers,Pioneer PLC-590 turntable,,Alphason HR-100S-MCS/Zeta tonearms,Denon 103sa cartridge ,Sony 700ES Amp,Sony X555ES CD Player, Nakamichi ca5 pre amp.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

:mrgreen: :clap: :guiness;

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Jamie I think you have upset them. Naive for buying it - arses for trying to sell it on when broken ! :lol: :guiness;
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)