Another London bargain

Post any interesting items from ebay here...
Forum rules
1. No ad-hominem
2. No spamming or shilling
Andrew
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Another London bargain

Unread post by Andrew »

Jeez, I know the cost of living in the capital is high but there's always loads of hifi bargains. This guy won't post and hasn't exactly got a catchy title for this. It will probably go very cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Record-deck-/ ... 19edbe8721

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Another London bargain

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

It says item is in Brighton, probably best for Pinky to get it.

jammy395

Unread post by jammy395 »

Andrew wrote:Jeez, I know the cost of living in the capital is high but there's always loads of hifi bargains. This guy won't post and hasn't exactly got a catchy title for this. It will probably go very cheap.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Record-deck-/ ... 19edbe8721
:o JUST WTF IS IT ANDREW. :think: Nice cartridge though...... :lol: :shifty:

Andrew

Unread post by Andrew »

It's a Pink LPT GTI Export with a Rega RB300 arm and Goldring 1012GX cart. It's collection only from. Central London although the item location states Brighton, so you may be able to collect from either. It's probs worth £250 I'd guess. Depending on how many interested people spot it, there might be a decent bargain to be had.

zebbo
Great Britain

Unread post by zebbo »

It is an LPT/RB300 but not a GTI as the GTI had an opaque acrylic knob with the red/green LEDs behind, not along side as standard. No mention of a lid either.
Audio Grail "Sable" Garrard 401 with Cumbrian Green Slate plinth / Audiomods 6 / Benz Micro Gullwing SLR, Phono 2, NVA INT400sa. (Oh and a Copland CDA823 CD Player, for when I fancy a bit of the devil's spawn!) :lol: