Yorkshire HIFI club Phono Stage write up / results

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Karnevil9
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yorkshire HIFI club Phono Stage write up / results

Unread post by Karnevil9 »

But its never gonna stop. I dont know you personally but ive known you on forums long enough to have a very good idea.

What you gotta realise is a lot of people cannot decipher between internet & real life cos most of them dont have one anyway it seems.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Well don't comment then, you are being just like those knobs at snakeoil, I am not in the slightest bit interested in what you think nor do I intend to change so don't waste both of our times with this conversation. I could just say mind your own bloody business, but I will make allowance this time.

ANYONE posting me advice on how I should change is wasting both of our times and forum space - so a general comment, it is none of your feckin' business so just mind your own. From this point any post telling me how to change will be removed, accept the way I am and the way NVA is - it is done for reasons that I have explained many many many man..............times

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Continue Andre and we will fall out again.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Re: Yorkshire HiFi Club Meet 26/05/18
Post by flatpopely » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:55 pm

So if you have an MM cart and you plug it into a MC stage it may cause an overload upstream.

I'm pretty sure CE requires traceability of units by type and serial/batch number?
It avoids issues like the one at hand.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Per usual you are talking out of your arse, but why worry with truth and reality when you can continue creating conflict. There is no issue with anything, or potential problems upstream :naughty: as has been explained now many many times. You are creating issues, inventing issues, playing your agenda games.

Plug a MM in and you should have a perfectly good phono stage if not then send it back the same as would be done for any other manufacturer apart from NVA. But no with now Fatpoopy joining in with Wanker we can see exactly where this is going.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Also for anyone who wants to see the agenda and why this is happening only need to look at this post.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Richard Dunn and HFS - banned on AudioFlat
Post by flatpopely » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:19 am

No discussion of Richard Dunn or HiFi Subjectivist is allowed on this forum.

The man and his forum are toxic.

However, we do allow discussion of NVA products.

Instant ban for those who transgress.

****************************************************************************************************************************

So anyone can attack us as much as they like, if it is replied to you will be banned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

That is four forums (if you can call this one a forum, more like a dead duck) who have done this, and one TAS who has in effect done it.

Wigwam, PFM, AoS, AF, so what are they so scared of, all we do here is tell the truth and take the piss out of those who deserve it.

keepitsimplestupid
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by keepitsimplestupid »

I'm absolutely sure Mark won't attempt to open it.

His asking to borrow it was nothing more than idle curiosity ( and being off for half term), hoping that playing it in his own system where he knows every part of the equation and would be able to work out what the output level was. No more no less. Which he has done, it's giving MM levels of gain.

Either Mr Brooks ordered the wrong thing or received the wrong thing, mistakes happen. If he knew it was MM and passed it up as MC then that's shitty.

Dunno why FP needed to oar in though, especially as he knows nowt about CE. Though you seem to have misread his comment about overload and margin, as did I. In effect he's warning Mark not to plug a MM cart in incase it is an MC stage, which might cause level issues downstream. (of course it 99.9% a MM version). hopefully it'll get returned quickly and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Regarding Jez's phono, it was me who took it. If I'd felt it was a queer pitch it would have stayed in the car. Sadly I can't bring it to Paul's as it's off to a potential manufacturer, (which I suspect is the best way for Jez to get his stuff to market). I've a good base of experience with it now maybe ten hours in four systems, three of which I hear weekly. It's a good thing, certainly on the money vs other commercial offerings.

savvypaul
Great Britain

Unread post by savvypaul »

keepitsimplestupid wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:46 pm I'm absolutely sure Mark won't attempt to open it.

Sadly I can't bring it to Paul's as it's off to a potential manufacturer, (which I suspect is the best way for Jez to get his stuff to market).
Ah, well, pop in for a cuppa, chat and some tunes, some day, anyways...
I am in the hi-fi trade
Company Name: NVA Hi-Fi
https://nvahifi.co.uk/

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Idle curiosity my arse, it was deliberate as the result on the forum shows. He did the same over other NVA product notably Soundcord interconnects, making mischief and telling lies, in that case at AoS, of course with Marco encouragement. Anyway you are stuck in the middle, a bit like DSJR is, so I am not being hard on you, we all protect our friends.

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

I'm told (not by Dave) that the Phono 2 is a MC as he was using MC for the bake off. So something else is wrong. Hopefully message will get through to return to Richard for investigation. BTW I wasn't suggesting a badge on the front just a paper sticker on the back. Yes If you buy one you do know what was purchased but sometimes kit get's sold on or loaned.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)