December Bake off near Preston

Room to arrange and discuss bake-offs
Zoidburg
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: December Bake off near Preston

Unread post by Zoidburg »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:03 am Do you know what i really like about this Bake-Off more than anything else is it contain Wigwam and Audio Abattoir members as well as HFS. So does any AoS member have the guts to defy Marco and ask to attend, then we have a full house.
I'm an AOS member and i'm attending (I've been to one of Pauls do's before and very good it was too). Not sure why I would need to ask anyone (bar Paul of course) for permission to attend though :grin:

Anyway I'm just looking forward to see a lot of new (to me) kit and hopefully some familiar faces.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

If you are a member at AoS then you have the answer. Go make a post about it at AoS and see what happens.

Zoidburg

Unread post by Zoidburg »

Its not really for me to advertise someone else's bake-off tbh. I know Paul has posted about his previous bake offs over there and not had much of a response really.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

You asked a question, so I gave an answer, it may not apply to you but it answers your question. IF you posted a link to this bake-off or just said it was here or that NVA product was being shown or that I was attending you would be banned from AoS - what do you think about that, don't you think I have right to comment on this stupidity.

Anyway this is polluting the thread again, just as long as people realise the reality of the situation.

pgarrish

Unread post by pgarrish »

Its almost time.... I've sent PMs to all new people with my address and details, if anyone needs them who hasn't got them, please let me know. See you all next week
Rega Planar / Teac T1 / Chromecast Audio - Teac TD1 DAC - Rotel RC850 - HHS500D or DACT passive - Mullard 5-20 Monos - Tannoy Cheviots + Wharfedale sub

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Sorry I am dropping out. Took my wife to Heathrow Airport yesterday and on the way back my transmission in the Jeep Cherokee (bloody complicated thing) was making intermittent crunching and whining noises. I can't take the chance on a journey that far. Maybe next time.

pgarrish

they're dropping like flies... :( anyone else want to come along?
Rega Planar / Teac T1 / Chromecast Audio - Teac TD1 DAC - Rotel RC850 - HHS500D or DACT passive - Mullard 5-20 Monos - Tannoy Cheviots + Wharfedale sub

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

I would love to and its near for me. Alas . I will make a future one with any luck and a lot
Of hard work.

I'm sure it will be fun whoever attends, good luck

pgarrish

doc bunsen
colin w
kimangelis
Lindsayt
Olan
Ben
Chris
Barrington
Rob (briefly)
Aiden
Mike
Mike
Geoff
Steve

loads of room for more now....
has everyone who needs details got them

pgarrish

Feeling a bit lonely here... is anyone coming?