Been thanked: 0

Re: Roll-up Roll-up NEBO shoot outs

Unread post by brit-pop »

Oh the amps like being fed even more musical information. :grin:

Progmeister
Great Britain

Unread post by Progmeister »

Macca is bringing his NVA passive pre and Akai speakers. There will be a Monarch pre amp a vintage JVC turntable. Ken Wynn will be taking his heavily modified (rebuilt) 1210 with linear tracking tonearm and 7 channel power amp. Brit Pop will be bringing his NVA A40 power amps. There ill also be the new Firebottle KIN pre amp/phono stage as well as my NVA phono 2. Other items are yet to be confirmed. I may take my R2R.

Hope this is helpful.
People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss,,,J.C. Clarke.

brit-pop
Has thanked: 0

That's a great line up already Steve, Alan normally brings some of his excellent DIY projects too and Mick usually brings some valve based joker card he got for pennies to show us all up.

Is Les Wolstenholme coming again this time? He usually has something in his kitbag too.

_D_S_J_R_
Wales

Unread post by _D_S_J_R_ »

I dunno, all these elderly men in sweatshirts and anoraks drooling over metal and plastic boxes :roll:

Takes one to know one - only I don't drool or wear an anorak....... :lol:
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way...The time has gone, The song is over, Thought I'd something more to say...

Progmeister
Great Britain

I feel compelled to defend myself and fellow NEBOites with regards to all charges made by fashion guru and as yet none attendee of NEBO meets DSJR. I can site leather waist coates, designer jeans, some really cool T-shirts and not one wiff of middle age B.O.! There is however the odd sweatshirt that slips through the net. The anorak mentality is usually present throughout the day although a rain coat has yet to be seen. As far as drooling goes, come on Dave, admit it, you must have had a little drool at some stage tee hee!!! Why not head North as a correspondence and report on the day? You will be made welcome and have a cracking day. :geek: :guiness;
_D_S_J_R_ wrote:I dunno, all these elderly men in sweatshirts and anoraks drooling over metal and plastic boxes :roll:

Takes one to know one - only I don't drool or wear an anorak....... :lol:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

How big are the bellys. These things traditionally have fat bald headed men holding a pint of beer in the pictures. We had the wonderful image of Laurel and Hardy (Macca and Marco) from the last one. Please get them to share two seats like the last time and take a pic for us :epop:

brit-pop

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:How big are the bellys. These things traditionally have fat bald headed men holding a pint of beer in the pictures. We had the wonderful image of Laurel and Hardy (Macca and Marco) from the last one. Please get them to share two seats like the last time and take a pic for us :epop:
My granny had a saying... Those who stir the pot should be made to lick the spoon. :lol:

Now knock it off for goodness sake would you.

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Have you had a sense of humour by-pass :roll:

Progmeister
Great Britain

Ha ha, I am ashamed not a jot to have a well earned paunch and in the pictures previously posted was the one with Guinness in me hand all day. And with regards to your quip about Marco and Macca, they thoroughly enjoyed their day from what they told me and they contributed a lot to the event too. I make no apology once again for not becoming embroiled in the conflict and offer you once again the opportunity to attend. You can wear the rugby shirt as seen in the interview on your website. This will bring a little fashion to the proceedings. Give it up guys, have a pint and a smile, forget all the crap. Have a day at NEBO with all us baldy, big belly beer swilling Northerners. Honest, you do make me larf :lol: :guiness;
Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:How big are the bellys. These things traditionally have fat bald headed men holding a pint of beer in the pictures. We had the wonderful image of Laurel and Hardy (Macca and Marco) from the last one. Please get them to share two seats like the last time and take a pic for us :epop: