Movie/series wot Blind Chile just watched

Forum for all multichannel discussions (SACD, AV etc) and Movie discussions.
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Movie/series wot Blind Chile just watched

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Bev is an ex squaddie, I think.

Engypoos
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Engypoos »

Who's Bev ?

Engypoos

She must be from here obviously.
I saw no hint of biological manliness but deffo a scissor sister I reckon.
She didn't fall for my charms so that's 99% proof ! :epopc:

Dr Bunsen Honeydew

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

She posts at AoS under the name Ninanina, she used to post here until I upset her by not giving her *special attention*.

Engypoos

Aye that sounds like the one.
Rudi's made her Admin there after a few months of her showing up .
The sap !
:lol:
Seeing as this place is all they talk about now at snakeoil and as she's now edited posts which never happened before I might as well be here with me old mucker Assburn. At least I can talk about music and madness with him !

Mississippi Blind Child Assburn
Canada

Unread post by Mississippi Blind Child Assburn »

Movies ,cockers. Get on the ball.

SLENDER MAN (2012, US) Teenager-horror abart urban legend . 4 skirt summon up entity off a website. Of course said entity takes them out one by one.
Done to death. Baba caca.

joe

Unread post by joe »

Detour (1945, US). B movie film noir, reputedly filmed in six days. Interesting concept (innocent man hitches lift, gets embroiled in two deaths can't evade Fate), but crap transfer with out-of-synch dialogue and several gaps in playback made it a frustrating watch.

Canada

AWESOME THE POSSUM ('72, US)

Heart-warming Christmas edition titled "Christmas Duties" which the children will utterly devour.

Your and the children's favourite North Vermont vermin, Awesome takes his negroid-voiced, streetwise pal, Leroy Lemur to Pittsapawshawawa-wotsit county to hammer on that shadow-boxing , sleepy-doofus Pugwash Philly Groundhog. Great thwackings ensue.

Later that evening , returning back to Verminmont, the good friends, -somewhat bloodied, yet flushed with triumph - take a mind to visit the Christmas tree farm by Crimbo moonlight. However tired they be, they deem it prudent to diligently piss on each and every sapling, thus stunting their future growth. Between pissings they jovially exchange funny minority discrimination and Crimbo-whore stories involving eggbeaters and the likes.

Your children will laugh and clap their little paws with sheer joy.

To close off the episode, Awesome does Missus Possum no less than four times in his filthy dirthole bed but THIS TIME, seeing as , afterall it IS Crimbo Eve, spares her the usual beating.

Voice of Awesome : Jaxie-Danny

Voice of Leroy: Kid Dyn-O-mite

Canada

LET ME IN (201

Hammer film almost direct, carbon copy adaptation of the much-lauded Swedish film, "Let the Right One In (2008)" is somewhat inferior to the original. Sure it moves faster, but somehow it has lost the "ugliness" ,the animalism of the origional

However, in its favour, it has a similar mesmeric soundtrack, it is stark/stripped down.Emotionless.

With the exception of the totally irrelevant school-bullying stuff, scene for scene this is nigh identical to the Swede version only instead of snowy Swedish city, this is snowy Los Alomos, New Mexico.

Story of a child vampire on the continual move from motor hotel to hotel with her father (a non-vampire) killing from town to town to supply her blood.

She strikes up a friendship with an alienated 12 year old boy who himself seems to be a serial killer in the making.

Quiet, unsettling, very realistic contemporary vampire film where somehow the vampire element is not that important. There are other things going on her like the cold, secluded way our society is. An uncaring society which is ideal for disguised evil to thrive in and become preditory upon.

Canada

IS ANYONE THERE ? (2009)

Excellent little Brit. film that I suggest Americans stay away from because:

1/ you might have "trouble" with some of the dialogue/accents (seeing as yew all retardit loikes)

2/Tender, non-action film. No rough house ninja moves.It is low key with few surprising moments, just like the reality of life.

Bitter, old widower former itinerant magician comes to small family-run old folk's home where the 11 year boy is equally bitter because his parents are just getting by, wiping old ass.

Lessons in caregiving, the importance of keeping the elderly engaged, the mystery of life before not after death.

Have you in tears one minute, laughing the rest.

Superb performance by Micheal Caine.