Amazon

All things NVA
Dr Bunsen Honeydew
Has thanked: 0

Re: Amazon

Unread post by Dr Bunsen Honeydew »

Not a lot of point just for that as I can do that here or and as well as eBay.

Daniel Quinn

Unread post by Daniel Quinn »

Part x items are usually unbelievable bargains , they rarely get as far as ebay as they are sold in here quickly .

guydarryl

Unread post by guydarryl »

cables only on Amazon?
People get to know the brand then buy direct from you (no e-bay)
LP12, Ittok, DV10X5, Phono2(twin supply), P50SA , Art Audio Quintet, LS5, SSC, Rega Ela mk1
Sony cdp xb930, Alessandro ms1

Classicrock
Great Britain

Unread post by Classicrock »

Dr Bunsen Honeydew wrote:But I have to declare as a company and not as private, and they have paper after paper of terms that basically say, anything goes wrong no matter whose fault you pay for it, and they have to hold the stock. Anyway I have been warned off them so I will stick to the devil I know in eBay.

Anyway NVA only sells by word of mouth not from being in a shop either real or on-line, all I need someone like eBay or Amazon to do is organise me, and it is a lot cheaper then employing someone to do it. If orders come from outside ebay then it relies on me remembering, so it is always better for me or you to order there, apart from things not listed there like the Statement Products (very unlikely to forget orders for those) :roll: and at ATM Cubettes, Cubix and Cube2 which will eventually be up at eBay.
I have ordered all sorts of products from companies and they did not come from Amazon themselves. Had their own non Amazon packaging. Only the 'fullfilled by Amazon' items come through their warehouses. Sure that isn't compulsory. Of course the Amazon selling and refund conditions apply to anyone selling through their web site.
I Know What I like (In Your Wardrobe)